ブックマーク  Registration to Yahoo! Bookmarks| Registration to Hatena bookmark | Clip this article!

SHIBUYA BUNKA SPECIAL

渋谷文化茶会 其ノ弐「シブヤで遊ぼう。」〜シブヤで遊ぶと、人生が面白くなるって、ホントですか?〜
I feel in Shibuya?

"Shibuya is reflected in the Japanese economy and trends."

West:The following keywords are "close to home". Mr. Fukui, What does this mean?

West:The second half is playing everyday, I would like to hear that, "whether they feel does that mean?". "With the times, or decrease the record and CD shop, Shibuya and trends and information transmission is low, which is called" This is because it contains a record, I think that it is TARO's, but the information of Shibuya unique is low I guess is that.

DJ TARO:Toka Japanese economy, including the trend, I think there is a place Tteyuu I wonder if Shibuya has got to reflect. For example, music is the mainstream download gradually data, Toka record shops has decreased, even such a place, in the Shibuya has appeared vividly.

West:But it is certainly so.

"Gal, What, (we like a) in this kind of feeling (laughs). Age does not matter."

West:In the opinion of Mr. Ai奈, it "109 gal has decreased in. There are many high school students." This is, whether the gal and high school students is pointing to another one, but whether they refer to the same thing you and I did not know well. There is a difference of the gal and high school students?

Ai奈:I agree. Gal, What, (we like a) in this kind of feeling (laughs). High school student, a high school student. The other, normally high school students who are in school. Gal I know this kind of feeling

West:The color of the face, do black.

Yumachi:black.

Ai奈:Black Toka. Once upon a time, I Shibuya Toka 109 you know, to feel the other was a little higher age, the other really The gal. Uchira something than, in more black skin, blonde and have super, it it was a gal. I have wished want longing to it, go to Shibuya. But, now it is usually the child, the child you are longing for that sort of is, I think I wish many also in the center also Marukyu.

West:The Tteyuu gal is, incidentally about, now, people about what age do you feel most often from what age?

Ai奈:Many of the still high school students. But, even in the Toka anymore junior high school students, or some people are dyed the hair, not a little thought 's time of us.

West:Even junior high school students, (Mr. Yumachi, like a Ai奈's) if such image, I his sons I called a gal.

Ai奈:It is a gal.

West:Well, it's that gal is not it generation.

Ai奈:Age I think that probably does not matter.

DJ TARO:There, I, a little word, you sure you want on both sides of the mouth.

West:Yes, by all means.

DJ TARO:The Tteyuu selection premise of gal, it's always remained with the times. It is, I Orimashi much doing DJ at the club, Then, I, now, I'm a 38-year-old, his own about the time, for example, college students, and say a college student, it was Ppoka' profusely adult. In one length, with thick eyebrows, in the body conscious, feeling that grown-up also Toka clothes. But, with an increasing number of voice Tteyuu not want to be gradually adults with age, even in the Toka women's fashion, we'll also have gradually appeared. For example, if I have a DJ at Toka Shibuya of the atom, to a dark, but is about 80% of roughly but is not really sorry I'm there in I feel it 's gal. After the DJ, "Today, it was fun," "Thank you," or to say, approaching, but not speak with a little drink a drink. When you are talking to the degree Tteyuu "What is that? What are you come from?", "E! Such on such that?" When exiting foot age of talk Tteyuu. But, it's a gal. Rather than Wakazukuri, it has Toka fashion than the old days, the age difference has been lost to the sense of women. I, I'm good to go to the 109, but it is I think age has become wider than the old days.

Yumachi:wide.

DJ TARO:I think I'm going shopping with mom.

Yumachi &Ai奈:Yes.

West:I think we also increased stroller.

DJ TARO:But it was so. I think the bandwidth of the gal definition is broad in that sense.

West:What gal, but we use we often easily with words, but it in fact is not well known. It is in this kind of place, it is quick best to listen to the story to the person who.

Yamaguchi:Oh, I'm sorry, not the person in question (laughs)

West:The number of girls who have come to 109 So we do not so much reduced, in total?

Ai奈:Oh, yes, the Toka number, Kedomo I do not decreased at all.

West:Its contents is decreased a little gal, that ordinary girls has increased.

Ai奈:Also Toka elementary school in I normally have.

West:really. This 10 years, Shibuya I think that has been supported in the "presence of gal", something. So to speak, gal might say that Shibuya of intangible assets.

"109 model debut before being multiplied by the voice. Shibuya is full of dreams."

West:Then Yumachi Mr. "person is full," "a certain discovery is a lot," "human observation is interesting". Then, "it settles down from Yokohama". Then finally, the "Shibuya is a dream are everywhere."

Yumachi:The last of the "dream ..." is, I now of the young child, but I do not know whether the impact of Masuwaka Tsubasa-chan, Toka want to be a model, a child who thinks I want to be a singer, it's there was really full . We have been produced, Tteyuu Shibuya Gals, but I have a group of AKB Shibuya version like a gal. The audition came applicants thousands of copies, a dream, as you want to be, singer, model. Yuma and Ai奈 also 109 ago was model debut hung a voice towards the editing part of the egg in but I'm a chance, even in our blog, or "If you where to go, do you become a model?", " Where I went, goodwill will do "very well come and comments Tteyuu in magazines. So, a child that dream is in Shibuya, really gather kana me.

West:Toward the Shibuya, So you guys come.

Yumachi:I think that is coming. After all Toka center of the trend, I wonder if become in the wake of the many Shibuya is the best.

West:Feeling I have full of dreams in our generation, I do not so much. But young children are seeing Shibuya that way.

Yumachi:I thought to have a child, I think many.

Unpleasant place of Shibuya, one missing as a playground?

"Unconsciously notices, scramble crossing, are avoiding the center Street"

West:Well, this time, on the other hand, Toka nasty things in Shibuya, let's hear what you do not have enough as a playground. "But where fun if there variety, would avoid unconsciously about the still center". this is?

Yamaguchi:Yes. To close If you go through the city center, Toka and go from side streets all the way, I also like that when. (Lol)

Ai奈:Little known.

Yamaguchi:But there's also got a time funny, unconsciously and notice, there are times when you are avoiding to close if you go there straight. There are many people, I will do a course that is crowded. After also in the city center, of course it's land prices there is that high, it also or thought to interesting when there is only a little more Shibuya store.

West:It does not maybe have less things only in Shibuya.

Yamaguchi:I agree. Center street, but I place is fun to walk that is a battleground of something. Or there is a sushi war, or there is a ramen war, or there is a beef bowl war, tavern War Is that it is now. It's there is fun to see that kind of trend, but, when I think I wonder if in fact go in there, when it comes to the age of about my difficult.

West:I agree.

"I eat rice, go karaoke," Now, there is nothing when I what to. ' "

West:Then "R1 is not like a sport." This, Yumachi's? Well What is R1?

Yumachi:It is round one.

West:Oh, is that of round one (laughs)

Yumachi:Of Round One Toka Spo-cha. And shopping, eating rice, went karaoke, "Now, what is" when it becomes me, I'm nothing. The other, or no choice but to hang around town. Really it is but I thought to write me amusement park, such land is not Do with.

West:There is no place to go to when gathered with everyone?

Yumachi:That's right. Fine, but is that so be carried out anywhere in the city, I think I'm suffering from the place to go. When saying "Today, what to do?", It looks like, "Well, also do karaoke."

West:Karaoke I have become saucer.

"At that time, Yoyogi Park was felt like a big roller-skating rink."

West:This would be Mr. TARO. Punishment is dust of Center Street, "" it is actually small eateries are doing until late at night, "" even less like a place coat of three-on-three. "

Currently crowded also as a place for street performers announced Yoyogi Park

DJ TARO:I agree. But I think that there is a problem Tteyuu cost of land, previously I had a lot I "vacant lot" elements. I also Yumachi's, because we want to move the still body the same as the Ai奈's, and I wish good if a little futsal court. Now, I mean play facilities in the world, the playground is not a feeling that Do had decreased overall. I was a child, Shibuya Public Hall (now CC Lemon Hall) is lived in a place that looks right in front. Weekly large truck on weekends is parked with the bone in front of the house, it it was lent roller skating. So, everyone, had slipped in Yoyogi Park. Nde was no SHIBUYA-AX At the time, there is a large roller skating rink feeling like, really in like New York (laughs). It is fun, borrowed shoes on Saturday, really is to not must return in two hours, "because come tomorrow, I I have used until tomorrow." Brother us with. Toka should not be doing skating in the park at that time, Nde there was no such rule, enjoyed everyone from adults to children. Then or doing tennis on the wall beating in Yoyogi Park, or there is Hoko heaven and bands, or there is a dance, but it is there was that kind of free space. I Spo-cha, is not it, it can not be something with a little more Yoyogi Park kana. Now it is "vacant lot" that does not come out only to Doraemon, such as move more freely body, I hope if there is such a place.

West:I do not certainly I "vacant lot".

DJ TARO:It's That's right. If, but it is I think the fun if there is a kind of place.

Yumachi:Toka bike rental, but I want you there in front of the station. Soshitara, you can also be more mobile.

Ai奈:Toka scramble intersection, by bicycle (laughs).

DJ TARO:With electric assist to go the mortar freely.

Yumachi:Nde Tokyo there are many Made up that are acting in really bicycle.

West:It is large.

Yumachi:Rental also to people who come from the suburbs, Toka 300 yen per day.

West:Sounds good.

DJ TARO:That's what, handing out maps.

Yumachi:After me, the mecha Agay kana.

It is expected in the city of Shibuya?

"Growing stronger of gal, I want you more excited."

West:Will be the last question, let's listen to "be expected to Shibuya of the city". It is a gal growth, and "I want more gal is increased."

Ai奈:It is me. But I said a little while ago, we have that has decreased the gal, an increasing number of more strengthening of gal, I want you more excited. It's certain Toka weakened and strengthened, even in the gal at (laughs) awesome black skin, blonde, I like.

West:It strengthened?

Ai奈:Yes, it is strengthened.

West:Now it has been increased overwhelmingly weakened?

Ai奈:Than say weakened, it has increased sweet.

West:The Tteyuu sweet is, incidentally What?

Ai奈:Era is perhaps now, Nde sweet. I wonder what Do, lovely feeling. Constructive, cool Toka cool. It is cool and cute. do you understand.

West:Oh, cool and cute.

Ai奈:Nde now has increased cute is amazing, kind of gal is full. I feel that has accumulated in the previous Toka of Mecca (photo booth shop of Center Street). It is, I know our Shibuya image.

"Sugamo Grandpa, Grandma," Let's go to Shibuya to eat crackers, "like a (laughs)"

West:Well, the next step is "beautification", "play an increase in the spot," "I want to become a city where people of all ages can enjoy."

Yumachi:First of all, "beautification". But I think that becoming beautiful, I wish I think we can go still. Toka littering of cigarette, after all, to a certain place. That kind of thing I wish I want you to take care to everyone more. I refuse to abandon does not increase. Do it all, dirt is because not here and there on the spot. Nde also hate the air is said Toka dirty.

West:When viewed from the adults, what defiled Shibuya, I've got a part of selfish view that or not that young people just maybe, not be the case when you from the young people.

Yumachi:It is prejudice. Such dressed it and was like there is a great prejudice, even on the train, Toka or are white eye, but not apart from cosmetic Toka nothing. Adults open stride, Toka may not raise even giving up their seats to you doing standing grandma in front of the eyes, that sort of is not good.

West:Well it's not.

Yumachi:So, even in such surface, not just girls, ask them to cooperate in the adult human, I wish I want you to clean the Shibuya of the city. "People of all ages", but I think that enjoy even now, Grandpa, if so even grandma can enjoy together, and I think the strongest. Sugamo of Grandpa, Grandma, "Hey, Let's go to Shibuya to eat crackers," I like. (Lol)

West:You're gonna want you to become a town to play, regardless of age.

"I wanted to hang out Shibuya River by kayak (laughs), After me back the look of the city water."

West:This is a little bitter place, "Using the Shibuya River".

Yamaguchi:After all, here is Nde town of the valley. Shibuya Toyoko department store, then for me under the Shibuya Station, I river is flowing as you know everyone.

Yumachi:Huh?

Yamaguchi:Toyoko store, Shibuya Station is flowing river, originally not was a town of the river, the Fu that be nice if Okere bear that kind of storage somewhere, we have well thought. There is that personally I like the river, even though walking in the Shibuya, "Oh, here in the river I was flowing" is to watch to somehow double copy from Tteyuu, I like. Place but is often you have the fence I can not go on I river, Nde is basically the same as the public road, who is entered, where I think I'm supposed a place called me what was. But I'm doing the kayak, I wanted embarked from there by boat (laughs). Now, to have raised in the development of the pier Nihonbashi, building a pier to Sky tree, but there is also a plan of Tokyo that resurrected once the network of the ship. As one of the movement to reconsider the kind of waterfront, Shibuya also have thought that I get me back the look of the city of water. But I had been saying even after TARO's, I want to have a good space anyhow. All I town that would tighten the screw, so much there is no appeal.

West:Clearance of the city like a place is, So you've created a new something. It is now, I might have been reduced.

"With everyone being here," a vacant lot project "a! As the original Shibuya ward residents, want to help."

West:So finally it is Mr. TARO. "Younger generation has become the center, but a little more place where adults can enjoy", I guess is that if this is.

The Toyoko Line Shibuya Station disappears due to the direct transmission of the 2012 Toyoko Line and the FUKU-TOSHIN LINE

DJ TARO:Well, now is I want Do with. Not only adults simply play, now, Toka Shibuya River, which came out to talk, Goto planetarium Toka was in Tokyu Bunka Kaikan. We like you can feel the nostalgia and new, kind of recreation or symbol, or back want Do with. Perhaps, such as or to start the or "vacant lot project" in everyone come here, because it is the goodness of such lightness of footwork also Shibuya of the city. We happy If you come across that kind of movement not only to companies and local governments, if there is anything you can do, I want by all means I also help. As the original Shibuya ward residents, I think that way in really.

West:Thank you very much. It's about time, isn't it? In 2012, Hikarie will be built on the site of the Tokyu Bunka Kaikan where the planetarium was located, and the interchange of the Toyoko Line and the FUKU-TOSHIN LINE will begin. At the same time, Shibuya Station on the current Toyoko Line will disappear after two years.

Yumachi:Huh?

Ai奈:Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Yumachi:Huh? Do you disappears Toyoko line.

West:As Toyoko Line connects with Metro Metro's FUKU-TOSHIN LINE, go underground.

Yumachi:Huh? Well, the first train from Shibuya.

West:It disappears.

Yumachi &Ai奈:Well! (Lol)

Yumachi:Sitting not go back! (Lol)

West:Well, I I think Shibuya first train is probably out.

Ai奈:切ない。 

Yumachi:Go home to take The photo. Commemorative photo.

West:このように渋谷はこれから、街としてほんとに大きな変化を遂げていきます。本日、各パネリストの皆さんから出てきました知恵を使いながら、渋谷が「エンタテインメントシティ」として、ほかの街とはまた違った街を目指せるんじゃないかな、と皆さんのお話を通じて確認したような気がします。ありがとうございました。 

Facility under construction that is covered with green enclosure of the screen right hand is scheduled to open in 2012. "Hikarie"